There are many benefits to Access Control Systems including:-
- Keyless Entry: Secure your building and allow staff access without issuing endless amounts of keys.
- Restrict Access: Take control of your staff access, decide who is permitted to access certain areas of your building and at what time.
- Confirm Your Visitors: Verify your visitors have the best intensions before they are granted access to your premises.
- Time and Attendance: Ensure you are getting the most out of your staff by verifying their working hours with access control.
- Biometric: NCS can supply and install finger print recognition and hand scanners for access control. This solution ensures that staff clock in and out correctly and working hours on site will always be accurately calculated potentially representing a cost saving to your business.
- Remote Communication: Control and ensure your site is secure out of working hours with out the need for a 24 hour security guard.
- Forgotten Your Pass?: Use your individual user name and password to log into the Iphone / Ipad app to open the door, gate or barrier.
- Integrate with CCTV: Access control systems now have the ability to integrate with IP CCTV ensuring all access control transactions are recorded for future reference. In addition to this, if your site has a security coordinator viewing transactions he/she can be alerted to an access control alarm e.g. door forced with a visual aid to verify the incident immediately.
Network CCTV Systems cater to customer needs, no matter how large or small your business or domestic property, installing even the most basic access control systems can have many benefits to business. Whether you wish to control automatic swing or sliding gates, barriers, turnstiles, single / double or automatic doors NCS have the ideal solution to suit your individual needs.
Systems we specialise in include: Paxton, Videx, Bewator Cotag, NA DE, Siemens, TDSI, Suprema, Salto, IET Excelsior, HID, Comelit, Pac.